Friday, April 17, 2009

Remember I Knit?

We have been quiet on the knitting front chez AmiAmi MoguMogu lately. But it's not because I haven't been knitting.

I have.

Slowly, but there has been some knitting taking place -- one stitch at a time, one excruciatingly slow row at a time.

Hopefully, once I'm recovered from jet lag and I can think straight, I will get back to my mint green sweater that I started -- something I started when I decided to try to incorporate more color into my life again and stop looking so drab.

Speaking of color -- how do you like 'em socks? The Kid requested hand knit socks and he got a pair.


Now I'm working on a tiny pair for his baby brother to match.

Pattern: Children's Sock Pattern from Knitting Pure and Simple
Yarn: Knit Picks Felici Self Striping Sock Yarn
Color: Paradise

No comments: