Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Mission

My new mission: to feed my men nutritious food without a big fuss and to introduce a new recipe into their lives at least once a week.

I used to try out new dishes that I saw at the restaurant where I was working or things I would dream up in the middle of the night, to encounter less than enthusiastic responses from the boy friend (who ended up becoming Hubby). Hubby just wasn't keen on "fancy cooking" -- as he calls it.

But I'm sick and tired of cooking the stuff Hubby and the boys like to eat. I need more variety, more creativity.... more! more!.... but without spending hours and hours in the kitchen!

So, I've decided, I'm going to slowly test out new recipes, especially ones that can be made in the pressure cooker and the slow cooker. Once a week, I'm going to be introducing them to a new entree. It's not so bad, it's just once per week. I know some will be successful and some, they will likely reject flat out.

That is my plan. Get ready denizens!

No comments: