Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm Back. Hopefully.

It's a bit daunting to get back into the swing of things -- like an overly neglected blog.

Don't get me wrong, my over-a-year absence in this space doesn't mean there hasn't been any cooking or crafty endeavors. The problem is this -- caring for my children and their busy schedules, putting a decent dinner on the table majority of the evenings (keyword: majority = a tad bit more than half), knitting and maintaining my personal blog... and remembering to be sociable with other people out there in my life (hello, Hubby! hello, friends!) and this blog has fallen by the wayside.

I've gotta change that somehow. Because there has been a lot going on in terms of trying to work at my "mission" from here.

Remember that?

What the heck was I thinking? My babe was not even two and I, the person who takes at least three years to come out of the baby-fog after childbirth, decided to be adventurous with our dinner menu.

Laughable.

But where would we be if we couldn't laugh at ourselves? I'm glad I can entertain you.

Well, the kids are now 3.5 and almost 7 years old now. I really have no excuse to be so frazzled all the time now. Do I?

Glad to be back.


No comments: